The training is focused on the activities of firefighters and rescue units when entering confined spaces in cases of endangering the life and health of persons, animals or rescue of property. The program is specially adapted to the needs of these units
The legal framework for intrusion into premises and the opening of enclosed spaces,
• the decision-making process,
• ways and types of security of doors and windows,
• description of the function of locks,
• a description of non-destructive and destructive methods of an opening doors with regard to suitability for use in intervention,
• non-destructive and destructive methods on specific examples of interventions,
• description and functions of the tools used in opening with the description of the suitability for use of firefighters, ...
• Practical demonstrations of door opening by non-destructive and destructive methods,
• description of window mechanics and the principle of the Rescop system,
• practical demonstration with description - opening (closing) windows from the outside,
• Active use of Rescop tools on the window and description of the most common mistakes when using,
• Overcoming the security doors of various manufacturers,
• Recommendation the equipment for ECS intervention.